The Flavy FX Tandem filter is based on the association of two dedicated machines working simultaneously and in different ways: filtration of rough wines for one machine and concentration of retentates from the first filter for the other.
Thus, each filter of the Flavy FX Tandem has its own application, has its own working parameters and uses specifically adapted membranes.
Its advantages are numerous:
• A concept specifically adapted to the filtration of large wine batches.
• Productivity is increased.
• The organization is optimized: thanks to the in-line treatment of retentates, Flavy FX Tandem processes each batch as a whole.
• Operations are fully automated.
• Data records can be registered on a USB key.